Flavors I have yet to try:
- Weiße Voll-Nuss – White chocolate with whole hazelnuts (White/Cream Wrapper with Hazelnut-Pattern)
- Williams Birne Trüffel – dark chocolate filled with Poire Williams pear brandy mousse
- Cocos – Milk chocolate with flakes of coconut in the center (Silver Wrapper)
- Kakao-Keks – Dark chocolate with cookie center. (Brown Wrapper with cookie background)
- Kakao-Mousse – Whipped Cream Cocoa in Alpine Milk Chocolate. (Brown Wrapper)
- Voll Erdnuss – Milk chocolate with whole peanuts (Orange Wrapper)
I really, really want to try the coconut one. Guess I have a bit of taste testing to do!
Bottom line, Ritter Sport chocolate is amazing and if you're in Germany, you should eat as many flavors as possible...and bring some back for me!
*Note: I know not all the flavors are here, specifically seasonal ones. I used the list of varieties on Wikipedia, like the original post. Also, not all the flavors are available as the typical 100g bars; some only exist in mini or cube form.